Through this Policy, ANQ regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company’s using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by ANQ for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 1st day of July, 2021 and, in case of modification thereof, ANQ will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Company’s website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails).
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by ANQ are as follows:
• Information provided by the users
ANQ may collect the information directly provided by the users.
• Information collected while the users use services
Besides of information directly provided by the users, ANQ may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by ANQ.
(2) Method of collection
ANQ collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
webpage, written form, fax, telephone calling, e-mailing, tools for collection of created information
2. Use of collected information
ANQ uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
• Member management and identification
• Improvement of existing services and development of new services
• Making notice of function of company sites or applications or matters on policy change
• To make statistics on member’s service usage, to provide services based on statistical characteristics
ANQ agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if ANQ desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
3. Sharing collected information
Except for the following cases, ANQ will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
• when the users consent the sharing in advance;
∘ where the user gives prior consent for sharing his or her personal information
• when the sharing is required by the laws
– if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
– if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Users’ right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by ANQ:
• exercise right to access to personal information;
• make corrections or deletion;
• make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
• request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of ‘amendment of member information of webpage or contact ANQ by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), ANQ will take measures without delay: Provided that ANQ may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
ANQ regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. ANQ constructs the following security measures to protect the users’ personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
• Encryption of personal information
– Transmit users’ personal information by using encrypted communication zone
– Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
• Countermeasures against hacking
– Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent leakage or damage of users’ personal information by hacking or computer virus
• Establish and execute internal management plan
• Install and operate access control system
• Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record